For the last few days, I have shared a lot of informative and health related articles. Some of you have emailed and given me some feedback. They are happy to know this kind of information. This weekend, I’d like to share with you four quick and easy recipes with maximum fat loss in mind and rather than using ultra low calorie foods that leave you wanting more. These four recipes use top fat burning foods that supercharge your metabolic rate so that fat loss progresses along much more quickly despite the fact that you still get to eat satisfying, delicious meals.
[Recipe] Apple Oatmeal Pancakes & Ginger Beef
By Dave & Karine, authors of Metabolic Cooking.
1. Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
Makes 1 Serving (4 to 6 small pancakes)
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of stevia
- 1 apple, diced finely
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Cooking spray
- First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apple), spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
- When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake some of the diced apple.
- Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
- Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fat: 0g
2. Ginger Beef
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 sirloin steaks (4oz each), cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place the oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks in it over medium-high heat.
- When both sides are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, stir the ginger, salt and pepper into the vinegar and add that mixture to the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquids evaporates completely.
- Calories: 208
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fat: 8g
These two recipes can supercharge your metabolic rate so that fat loss progresses along much more quickly despite the fact that you still get to eat satisfying, delicious meals. So you’ll enjoy your food, you’ll fight hunger, you’ll increase your metabolism, and you’ll finally be on a fat burning diet, giving you the fat loss results you should have seen a long time ago. For more recipes, you can check out this website.
As usual, feel free to email this link to your friends and family or share it on your blogs, forums, or Facebook pages to help your friends and your family.
“A healthy body, for a beautiful lifestyle!”