Yesterday, I have shared 5 delicious paleo recipes with you. Here are another 5 paleo recipes just for you.
10 Paleo Recipes (Part 2)
- 2 eggs, boiled, cut into quarters
- 1 chicken breast, steamed and shredded
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 1 carrot, diced
- ½ green capsicum, diced
- 1 small white onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbs oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1tbs soy sauce (optional)
- Chilli flakes
- To make the almond sauce by placing the oil into a fry pan. Fry onion and garlic on low heat for 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add almond butter, coconut cream and soy sauce, stir constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in a desired amount of chilli flakes. Leave to cool slightly and remove excess oil.
- Place chicken, rocket, carrot and capsicum in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- To serve, place rocket salad on a plate with egg quarters and spoon almond sauce on top.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 5tsp finely grated lemon rind
- (approximately 4 lemons)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4tbs arrow root
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 egg whites
- 2tbs maple syrup
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 160 Celsius/325 Fahrenheit.
- Place lemon juice, lemon rind and maple syrup in a medium size pan on low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut milk and arrow root powder. Add to lemon juice mixture, stirring consistently until simmering.
- Beat egg yolks together in a small bowl then add to simmering lemon mixture, stir constantly for 3-4 minutes, or until mixture has thickened. Pour into a pie dish.
- To make the meringue, beat the egg whites and maple syrup in a medium size mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the meringue on top of the lemon filling then place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool before serving.
- 2/3 cup diced sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 rashes of bacon, diced using meat only
- 1tbs oil
- 4tbs dill, finely chopped
- 2tbs mayonnaise
- 2tbs lemon juice
- Boil eggs in water for 4‐6minutes. Peel and dice eggs.
- Boil sweet potato for 4‐5minutes or until cooked through.
- Place a frying pan on medium‐high heat, add olive oil and bacon and fry until browned and slightly crunchy.
- In a small bowl, combine dill, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Place eggs, sweet potato, bacon and mayonnaise sauce into a medium size serving bowl.
- Combine well.
- 2 bunches baby carrots, ends cut off
- 10 small white onions, peeled, cut in half
- 2tbs olive oil
- 3tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2tbs honey
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, spread carrots and onions on tray.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Drizzle evenly over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30‐40minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets and stalk diced
- 3 rashes of bacon, fat removed, diced
- ½ cup toasted cashews
- 1tbs oil
- Boil broccoli in water on high heat for 5‐7minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Remove water and place broccoli in a large serving bowl.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan for 4‐5minutes or until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and place into serving bowl along with broccoli and cashews. Combine well.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from
light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer
salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you
will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and
family every- time! www.paleocookbooks.com
I hope you’ll enjoy these 10 delicious paleo recipes including yesterday (Part 1) with your beloved family. Or Valentine’s day just around the corner, you can prepare a delicious and healthy [aleo dishes with your beloved.
As usual, feel free to email this link to your friends and family or share it on your blogs, forums, or Facebook pages to help your friends and your family to live healthier with paleo diet.
If you liked today’s recipes, please feel free to share with your friends.
“A healthy body, for a beautiful lifestyle!”